Launch Your Next Marketing or
Business Development Campaign
- Do you sell to businesses?
- Do you run a business development or marketing campaign using websites, email, autoresponders, social media, SMS-text, landing pages, online video or audio, PPC ads, SEO copy or other digital media?
- Do you need to generate more qualified leads?
- Do you want to increase subscribers, downloads, trial versions, free demos to your products or services?
- Do you need to drive traffic to your sales pages or have a sales page written to sell more appointments, products or services?
Fellow marketer and business development executive,
Why don’t you let me help you?
I specialize in projects like these. Consider this:
- In one assignment I made a few simple suggestions to a client’s website and it jumped opt-in conversions for a “Free + $5 for shipping” trial by 300%!
- In another project, I created an A-B split test for an in-house autoresponder sales email (with a price point between $400 to $1,000) that raked in a 667% ROI.
- One email I wrote got 21.5% opens and 45.7% click-throughs.
- A lead capture landing page I recently wrote consistently gets a 33% opt-in rate!
Would you like me to hit a home run for you too?
In B2B, campaigns are not always sales or
response driven — They’re Position Driven
I can help here too…
Grabbing mind share, staying top-of-mind, and positioning your company as an industry expert is vital in today’s over-hyped market. Some call it Pre-selling.
You may not realize this but prospects buy when they’re ready to buy. So, Pre-selling is important because it allows you to be the vendor of choice when the prospect is ready to buy.
What tools can you use to pre-sell? They include ezines, newsletters, press releases, case studies, white papers, special reports, feature articles, corporate blog posts, informative and useful websites and web pages, and much more.
Pre-selling tools and campaigns allow you to build a meaningful professional relationship and “monopolize” your market’s awareness. Let me write these for you and get new leads for your sales force.
Call me: +1-818-825-3319
Email me: tmjhero (at) gmail.com
Don’t be shy … I keep things professional and level headed. There’s no obligation, I don’t bite and there’s no hard sales pitch.
Are you just stopping by to research potential
copywriters for your next campaign?
Great! Request my free Information Kit by email — tmjhero (at) gmail.com
There’s no cost and it includes background on my experience and services, sample fee schedule, testimonials, a couple of reports to help improve your business, and answers to the questions clients like you ask all the time.
P.S. Feel free to look through this website. It’s full of free articles on sales, direct response marketing, B2B business development, direct selling, small business marketing, even a few rants on the general economy. If you have a topic you’d like to see discussed here, just let me know.